Enjoy the beauty of plant clippings from your yard with the Padma Stamped Vase from Hamlin Row. Hand touched at every stage by artisans in India, the Padma Stamped Vase is hand thrown, the design is hand-stamped, and finished with tonal hand-painted detailing to accent the embossed pattern. The perfect way to display your favorite dried stems, or a great standalone accent piece. Made from natural terracotta and measuring 6Hx7Wx7L with a 4″ mouth diameter, this vase is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Suitable for dried bouquets and faux stems or use as a standalone statement piece.
- Drawing from the natural elements and icons, this vase sits well with a boho decor style.
- Each part of the design is embossed by hand using a stamping technique, and then details are hand painted.
- Made from natural terracotta and hand thrown by artisans in India. No two pieces are exactly the same.
- Not water tight. Mouth diameter is 4″.
- Dimensions: 6Hx7Wx7L”