The Set of 3 Padma Terracotta Planters offers three different complementary styles of natural terracotta pots. Hand touched at every stage by artisans in India, these planters are hand thrown, the designs are hand-stamped, and finished with tonal hand-painted detailing to accent the embossed patterns.
- Style all three together to tell a story, or separate to coordinate the look throughout different spaces of your home.
- Each part of the design is embossed by hand using a stamping technique, and then details are hand-painted. Drawing from the natural elements and icons, these planters complement a boho decor style.
- Made from natural terracotta and hand thrown by artisans in India. No two pieces are exactly the same.
- These planters do not include drainage holes at the bottom.
- Interior dimensions of each pot: 6×3.5×5.5″
- Exterior dimensions of each pot: 7 x 7 x 7″